Do you want to know more about the recruitment process?
At CoreConsult, we take great pride in selecting the right candidates to join our team. We believe that our recruitment process is not only about finding individuals with the right skills and experience but also for the candidate to figure out if CoreConsult is a firm where they can see themselves working.
After evaluating the applications, we invite prospective candidates to come in for an initial interview. At this interview, we would like to get to know who you are and tell you about who we are as individuals, but also who CoreConsult is, and what we do.
In this initial interview, we will tell you about the day-to-day operations. We will also talk about your education, previous jobs, your motivation for applying for the job, and your personal and professional qualifications. At the end of the job interview, you will be asked to solve a given case.
After the initial interview, candidates will be asked to take two tests, a personality test, and a cognitive test. This assessment helps us identify and understand the candidate’s preferences and it will help us create a dialogue about how the candidate works best in a team setting according to what profile they have.
We believe that understanding the candidate’s personality is crucial to finding the right fit for our team and ensuring their success in the role.
After the tests, candidates will move on to a second job interview. This interview will allow us to get a deeper understanding of the candidate’s skills, experience, and motivations for wanting to join our team.
It also allows candidates to ask any questions about the role, company culture, or future career growth opportunities. The candidate can be asked to solve another case at the end of this job interview.
At the third and last meeting, we will review the details of the employment contract.
At CoreConsult we value diversity and strive to create an inclusive and welcoming environment for all our employees.
What to expect
- You will be introduced to the role and the company
- We expect you to tell us about yourself and your professional competencies
- You will be assessed on your skills through a case
Tests + feedback
- You will undergo two tests, a personality test, and a cognitive test
- After the tests, you will receive feedback and we will make you elaborate answers if needed
- The purpose is to understand your working style, strengths, and areas for development
- We will delve deeper into your skills, experience, motivation, and ambitions
- We will furthermore talk about the company culture and future career growth opportunities
- You will be assessed on your skills through another case
- The details of the employment contract will be reviewed
Tips & tricks
We have compiled a collection of tips and tricks that can be used when going through a recruitment process at CoreConsult:
Tips and tricks for the cases:
We will give you a case to solve during the interview. The cases are usually guesstimate questions where you should use common sense to solve them. Know that we look more at your process than the final result.
- The greatest advice is to practice, this can be by yourself, online, and with friends
- Start by defining the structure of how you will solve the case and show it first
- Keep calm and ask if needed
- Remember that it is okay to stop and think before starting
- Use the board
You should consider these questions before the job interview:
- Why would you like to be a consultant at CoreConsult?
- How do you like to work?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- What qualities do you have?
- What would your role in a team at CoreConsult be?
- Based on the results from the personality test, what should you be aware of when working in consulting?