Are you looking for a career in Management Consulting?
Do you desire to solve complex problems for some of Jutland’s most ambitious companies, create results that will make a difference for both the company and its employees, and do you prefer an informal work environment with room for combing career aspirations with family and and social life?
At CoreConsult you will become part of an Aarhus-based consulting firm, where ambitions, problem solving, ethics and creativity sets the agenda. We find simple solutions to complex problems together with our international clients, with a strong focus on the core of the problem, without overanalysing what is obvious. Our ambition is to strengthen strong organisations and we do it with a focus on creating sustainable impact, embed knowledge and balance thought and action.
We are looking for new colleges
The right candidate marks oneself by having a captivating personality, which makes you stand out from the crowd and …
- Have a Master’s degree such as cand.merc., cand.oecon. or similar
- Among the top of your class
- Relevant experience from other consulting firms or Business Development from larger organisations
- Thrives in a team-based environment, where there is room for your own ideas and a constructive feedback culture
- Curious and passionate with an eager mindset
- Have a flair for solving complex problems
- Have an ability to build and maintain strong good relations
- Have a well developed consultant toolbox
We are continuously hiring profiles within Management Consultant, Senior Management Consultant & Senior Advisor. If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send your unsolicited application, CV and grades to Senior Advisor, Laila Melgaard, Laila@coreconsult.com. For further information, please contact Laila or Managing Partner, Steffen Pilgaard, tel.: 3163 0554.
We are continuously screening applications.