We are continuously looking for new colleagues
We are continuously hiring new profiles within Management Consultant, Senior Management Consultant, Senior Advisor & Engagement Partner.
The right candidate marks oneself by having a captivating personality, being a structured problem solver and …
- Have a Master’s degree such as cand.merc., cand.oecon. or similar
- Among the top of your class
- Relevant experience from other consulting firms or Business Development from larger organizations
- Thrives in a team-based environment, where there is room for your own ideas and a constructive feedback culture
- Curious and passionate with an eager mindset
- Have a flair for solving complex problems
- Have the ability to build and maintain strong and good relations
- Have a well-developed consultant toolbox
We encourage all individuals who are interested and possess some or most of these qualities, and who have a strong passion for consulting and problem-solving, to send their unsolicited application, CV, and grades to Senior Advisor, Laila Melgaard, email@example.com.
For further information, please contact Laila Melgaard or Managing Partner, Steffen Pilgaard,
tel.: +45 3163 0554.
We are continuously screening applications.
If you want to know more about the recruitment process and our tips and tricks for the jobinterview, then you can read about it here.